Students will access some or all of their textbooks via Learning Field, a one stop portal for their e-text books. It provides:
* Choice of chapters from texts from all the major publishers
* Single sign in for quick and easy access
* Compatibility with most devices
* Ability to read chapters online or offline
* Collaboration tools for group discussion
ReadPlus YA Literature database is a collection of selected books and films arranged under themes. The database provides lists, reviews and resources to help students and teachers to select great titles for reading. For young people 5 to18
ECHO outlines arguments inherent in contemporary media issues. Each issue examines background, arguments for and arguments against and some related resource links - to web sites and newspaper articles. Great for debating.